Tuesday, October 24, 2006

sniffle snuffle snot


Well it turns out that what I had thought/hoped was just hayfever due to me getting used to dust/stuff at the new flat, is in fact a cold. It ambushed me last night and overnight I moved from the it's-not-a-cold denial to full blown oh-woe-is-me-sympathy-for-poor-widdle-Aynia-kins-the-world-is-about-to-end. I went out and bought some Satsumas at lunchtime and just about inhaled the whole lot in one sitting. They're all tangy and cold and perfect and I fill with Vitamin C just looking at them. I also have lots of lemons so it's hot lemon and honey drinks for me tonight. At any other time, I'd go home and feel sorry for myself there but we have deadline on Friday so that isn't really an option. *sob* *sniff* oh woe is me, etc etc.

No comments: