Friday, October 06, 2006

150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What better way to celebrate 150 entries than with a song? This is exactly what a girl needs on a Friday morning. When I came across this site, I immediately thought of Julie. I'm not sure why exactly- maybe coz it's funky, funny, cute and musical. ;-) This song is for you my sweet. (I make apologies if the playback makes things slightly out of time- I swear when I recorded it, everything was in time.)

This weekend I'm heading down to Devon with Lotte for a weekend in the country. We are anticipating a weekend of traipsing around the countryside in our gumboots, reading our books by the fire and lots of cups of tea. And weather permitting, I might even get to practice some poi. I'm so looking forward to it! British countryside! A fire! Gumboots and puddles! It's so nice to go away for a weekend and not have to pack fancy clothes, just the warm, comfy ones. I must have been quite a vision heading out this morning with my bright lime green waterproof jacket, light blue backpack and large red&white shoulder bag. I can't wait till it rains and I get to complete my ensemble with my black and white polka-dot umbrella! Sometimes I love giving the big finger to conservative Britain.

Oh yeah- remember the 80s? Remember diamante encrusted clothing? Well it's back. (Link courtesty of A Dress A Day.)When you check this out you absolutely must watch the sales video all the way through- there are some real gems there. I turned to volume down as I nearly died when the loud American sales lady's voice started blaring out from my headphones.

No comments: