Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm not dead yet

It's just deadlines. Who'd have 'em? That's what I want to know. Two magazines going to press in two days is something less than fun. Almost not fun.

But first things first, cast your eyes to the right side panel and note that there is now a 'poll of the week' (which I really will try to change every week) and apologies for the somewhat lame-o start and if people have suggestion for poll questions (and answers) please email them through or put them in the comments section. And more importantly- VOTE! (Please. It'll make us feel special.)

I also have another dirty little confession to make- tonight I'm going to a concert for Pink. Yeah. Mmmm..... Kez wanted to go and nobody else could/wanted to and she caught in one of those already mentioned what-the-hey/carpe diem moments which I think shall be my undoing. So it's off to see Pink tonight. I swear that after this it's back to my Dunners Indie Rock wannabe roots. I'm nearly ready to disown myself... ;-)

No comments: