Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Thou clouted hedge-born baggage!

Once again, a unique link from my anonymous source. How does he find this stuff? Want to feel educated while you insult people thou vain toad-spotted minnow, thou saucy guts-griping hedge-pig. I say you, minion, are too saucy.

The sun is shining, our office is horribly hot (and apparently it will only get worse) but at least it means I can relax on the green after work before I head to this martial arts beginners taster whatsit. The good weather is meant to stay through till next week which would be nice because Kerry and I are celebrating our birthdays together at her place on Saturday. I could get used to having a birthday in summer, it's definitely better timing than back home when it's cold and nasty and smack bang in the middle of exams. Hmpf.

Sunshine makes so much difference in this place. Suddenly I want to go outside and do stuff. That's quite a novel and empowering feeling after a winter of hiding inside. Below are some pics of sunny London from when I went to Tate Modern last Sunday with Lotte.

No comments: