Wednesday, June 14, 2006

hot

It's really hard to work in an oven. Near impossible even. Clara came back from holiday and I had to give her fan back which was a pretty traumatic and sweaty moment. Luckily I don't feel too self-consious because most people in the office have flushed faces with a gleam of sweat at the hairline. Even luckier is that we seem to have an office full of non-stinky people (or at least ones who have good deoderants), otherwise things could be rather Bog of eternal Stench-esque.

But apart from being hot and sticky, there isn't really much to report. I haven't even checked out any funny/cool/gross websites recently and my biggest complaint is that there hasn't been a new Strongbad email for weeks. I've been getting back in to Trogdor though. I tend to play it heaps for ages and then I tire of it and then I leave it for months and then suddenly the joy of oodling around a screen, burning peasants and wrecking havoc, returns in full force.

No comments: