Wednesday, March 29, 2006

my eye hurts

I'm trying to get back in to wearing my contacts but right now all I want to do is scratch out my right eye. They were fine up until about an hour ago and now my right eye just itches but I don't have my glasses with me and have to keep the contacts in anyway and I'm getting a headache and I blame our horrible dry office and I'm all sore and grumpy and tired and want some sympathy.

Poor widdle Aynia-kins.

At the weekend I went down to Poole to see my cousin and her family and I had a lovely time. I'll admit to being a little surprised- I was apprehensive about staying with people I did not know at all and had no link to whatsoever apart from the fact that our mothers are sisters. But Charlotte was cool, her partner Neil is a total laugh and the kids are cute. And it turns out my aunt was there too so it was all good. It pissed down all weekend but that didn't stop three stubborn Irish women (note how I'm all Irish when it suits me) from going out in the wind and rain and having their umbrellas blown inside-out and getting completely soaked. It was a riot.

And the highlight of the weekend- I found a hat on sale that was exactly the same as one I had bought in Richmond on sale and it was all blue and lovely and I looked supercutey in it but I lost it when I went to the London Aquarium and it was cheaper in Bournemouth anyway so now I have my hat back (picture coming soon) and I'm so happy. The weekend was worth it for that alone.

10 sleeps till I leave for NZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: