Friday, March 24, 2006

It's that time again...

Proofing time!

So I have a little bit of time to click on my favourite blog again. And notice how big the big dotty thing is on the map? Yeah, that's because comicallysans is on my "micro break web surfing routine". I click it about once an hour or something.

And I have NO idea who we know in South America, or along the entrie East Coast of America...


I think it has just started sleeting outside, which sucks for two reasons. One is that it's the first really stormy sleety night of Autumn, so all the pretty leaves on the ground will turn all mucky and smell yeasty; and the second reason is that this morning it was a balmy 17 degrees, so I put on a cute little pink sundress which I now have to run home in. Brrrrr

love you long time

No comments: