Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy St. Paddy's Day


Well I'm going to have earned my Guiness by the end of today. Which looks like it will be about half an hour away. Not too shabby. Most of the office is away today at the Outdoor Show so it's pretty much just the art department and a few stray animals. It's been a weird mix today of being quite chilled out because the office is empty and stressed out because I actually have a shite load of work to do. I even got up at 6:15am so that I could get to the gym before work which I was starting earlier than normal too. At home we've run out of gladwrap, tinfoil and baking paper- basically all out kitchen handy bits and pieces. So last night I told Sarah I'd grab them at lunchtime as after work I was going to the pub and she gave me A Look and said that maybe I should just leave it till Saturday because I'd probably leave them behind in the pub. Good point. Tonight I'm headed out with one bag only and even though it is my backpack, I'm sure I can remember one bag. Fingers crossed.

And finally, this is the Calvin I got this morning:

Have a good weekend!

No comments: