Friday, March 03, 2006

35 sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I'm counting or anything...

Poor Kitty for Critic-induced sleep deprivation. At least you have a weekend coming up. You could sleep for 48 hours straight if you needed to. I do hope you are keeping up the tradition of the dance break while the editor is proofing. Oh and those new iMacs- v sexy. In fact that's what I'm using at work. And they take up so little space! Just watch how much RAM you get with them because mine only came with 256 megs and had to be supersized so that Photoshop didn't take like a million years to open an image. And it's also slow for just general editorial stuff too so just be aware of that.

I'm looking forward to a weekend of not being sick- in fact I have plans for dinner and movies with the girls and catching up with Pirate Rob on Sunday. Hopefully more crazy "art" pictures from those escapades.

2 comments:

kittyruth said...

That's really exciting that you're coming back soon!
can't wait!
want my job while your here?

aynz said...

Hahahahahaha.