Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lazy blog sorry.

So I blogged here again finally, which shall give you some kind of update as to what is going on at the office. Basically same ol. same ol.
I must commend you on your plumbing nous Aynia, and yes, 'stopcock' is fricken hilarious.


The other night while a ceratin someone was proofing, I was blogging on this site. Then he suddenly finished so I had to do some quick outlining/.pdf-ing, and when I got back to his computer he had closed the window because he "didn't think I was using it anymore"... Hrrmmph.
It was basicallly about the Las Vegas hotel Excalibar, and how awesome it looked. I did all the virtual tours, including the one where you could see what an Excaliber wedding would look like!

Also:


aweesome!

1 comment:

aynz said...

Hrmpf indeed to editor's closing down computers not in use. I mean hello- you're the TECH ed. If a computer needs closing down, I think you'd know. ;-) And thanks for the pic of the stopcock, I don't know what that one didn't turn up on my google image search yesterday... I did so want everyone to know what it looked like if they needed to find it.