Monday, March 13, 2006

If you were a Simpson's character, what would YOU look like?

I had comtemplated posting a picture of my resculpted leg- I even took a photo at home. Actually I took more like 10. Ones taken looking down my leg made my ankle look fat, ones taken looking up my leg just made it look freaky and ones taken directly above the wound got whited out by the flash. But then I decided to get a life...

Salvation came on Friday afternoon when one of the guys at work pointed us all towards a site where you can make your own Simpson's character. It doesn't have a great range of options for the ladies. You're gonna look pretty hein no matter what you do but I did get to have blue hair. In fact I couldn't decide so I went for two.

Better than this though was the create-your-own Southpark character. This one is totally awesome and offers hours of fun for all the family. And you can accessorise (not that I did). Enjoy!

No comments: