Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fiddly diddly

As you can see, I've been fiddling with how this blogs looks... I can't decide if this is worse or better, kind of "minty fresh', is what it reminds me of.
I've also added a nifty little link in the side bar which is a map that shows where all are hits are coing from. I mean, if we have any that isn't us...
You'll also noticed the old links list was clensed somewhat, so please add yours again!

Fet's Emily came to visit yesterday. She is leaving the country in a couple of days to head over to ye olde England, so maybe you can have a Fet and Emily party! Apparently Fet has an interview for a job at Cambridge University Press, exciting!
But more exciting is that Aynia's comign back! Yay! Can you email me dates of when you'll be in Dunedin? I want to plan some exciting yee-har fun!

I'm in the process of making Issue 5 (OMG) and putting old issues on virtual critic. I forgot what an absolute fricken chore VC is, so will take me hours and years of my life to do it. But will be up soon, I promise!
Issue 5 is the "Middle Age Rampage Issue". Basically the ODT has been beating up (and off) over 'the student menace', so we went in search of middle age menace... or something llike it. Basically it was just an excuse for John, Hayden, Ryan and myself to hit the South D. pubs. You name it, we went there: the Cock and Bull, The Southern, Heffs...
Here are some sneaky pics of our night, you'll have to read the ariticle to see the rest. Booya!

<------ Some dude we met at 'Heff's' who wanted us to think of an excuse to tell his wife to explain why he was so late coming home.

<-------- AHA's 'Take on Me' at The Southern. They had $3 drinks, and a karaoke list in comic sans.

<-------- John and I won $20 on the BlackJack table at 3am. Woot!

<------- 'Come on Aileen' at Brimstone!

1 comment:

aynz said...

Oooer check out the new styles. I would say it looks healthy and fresh. It reminds me of granny smith apples and oranges. ;-)