Saturday, August 25, 2007

TGIF

I headed home in a relatively ambivalent mood. It was 7.30pm. It was Friday. My work is about 10 mins from the train station and as I was waiting for my train, I went for my cell phone- which wasn't there. I looked everywhere and decided that I must have left it at work so went back to work but on my way back, realised that I had left my phone on the 2nd floor. To which I don't have keys. I kept heading back, hoping against hope that I had indeed left my phone on my desk. So I got back to the office and guess what- the cleaners were there and they have keys to teh second floor so YAY, justice triumphed, hip hip hooray. This is especially the case because this weekend is a Bank Holiday weekend, meaning that Monday is a public holiday so I would've been without my phone till Tuesday. Which would've been pretty darn traumatic.

So with this change of events, suddenly I was in a VERY good mood. Plus I've gone one week withouth chocolate. Well one working week which is good enough for me. Bring on my long weekend!

No comments: