Monday, August 27, 2007

Extreme Home Makeover is Satan

I made the mistake of turning on the tv as I made my lunch. I should have left it off and returned to my book. But I did and UKTVstyle is having a whole day of Extreme Hoem Makeover. The show is addictive- the tales of trauma of families, the cool design ideas they come up with, the supercheesey American flavour to it all and, most of all, the tears. This show makes me cry like a baby. It's a sunny day outside and I'm glued to the tele, almost bawling my eyes out about families devastated by cancer and financial strife, I can't move away, I need to see how Ty and his team saves the day so that I can cry some more. So I texted my friend and told her that we had to arrange a time to meet up because I needed to leave the house and otherwise I'd be here wasting my day away.

No comments: