Friday, August 31, 2007

spam

Sometimes junkmail flies in below the radar of our filter (which tends to be very good, on the whole) and one such instance was the email I got this morning:

From: Jacob Glass@jjkny.com
Subject: Your friend is here

Hello! I am tired this evening. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at l@BestOnset.info only, because I am writing not from my personal email. To see some pictures of me.

Umm.... how do I tell them that I highly doubt that Jacob is a nice girl?

2 comments:

standgale said...

I got some of my best junk mail ever today - apparently from a company that has been selling pills to the German p*rn movie industry since 1975! They didn't say what the pills do though...
I get tonnes from beautiful Russian girls who are lonely tonight also.

standgale said...

by junk mail, I mean email junk mail, not actually mail junk mail. Just making that clear...