Monday, February 27, 2006

woe is me

Well this is where I spent my weekend folks. Please note copious amounts of drinking vessels, wooly blankets and the roll of toilet paper. Yep, after getting back from Portugal, Fate saw fit to knock me out for all of Saturday and most of Sunday- I didn't budge, just curled up and felt sorry for myself. I did get a whole lot of DVD & TV watching done though so at least there was a silver lining. My Sunday afternoon was an eclectic mix of The OC, Stargate, Enterprise, Calamity Jane (gotta love a musical) and Maverick. Who'd've thought you could get an almost 7 hour run of ok TV? Since I felt better for most of yesterday I thought I'd put things to the test and go to the gym this morning and I'm still standing so I guess I'm better.
More on Portufal later, plus pics, right now I need to get some work done.

No comments: