Tuesday, February 14, 2006

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Since about 4pm I've been all but falling asleep at my desk. I don't know what has come over me but I just want to cut and run at 5pm (or curl up under my desk) but since I'm going on holiday on Friday, I have a lot to pack in to this week. I have tried everything from taking a 5 min power-kip in the loo to taking my work outside into the cold (worked well for 2 mins and then I just started falling asleep again). Right now my eyes have that feeling they would usually get at 2am if I'd been working all day and was still staring at a screen or if you're trying to drive from Welly to Akl in one stint immediately after a 3am ferry.

On other news, I got my baby back from the pub on Fri night. I was so not expecting that. And this morning it got christened at the gym. Unfortunately, it is entirely possible that I do not look quite as hella-tight with it on as I had envisioned. But this is not the fault of my iPod and matching strap, I blame my arm. I mean check it out- it's matching and teal. How can you lose?

3 comments:

kittyruth said...

Weird you should mention my hair... I just had a haircut. a sort of stylish layerey bob thing. looks hot ofcourse.

kittyruth said...

Your mini is so cute. it's like a baby. and now it's like a baby in a harness. awwww

aynz said...

BLOG PICTURES OF NEW HOTNESS HAIRCUT!

please :-) xox