Friday, February 03, 2006

please hurry up Friday

I haven't wanted the weekend to come this quickly for a good long while. It's been a shitter of a week for a myriad of reasons which I won't state here but let's just say I'll b eglad to see it gone.

On a brighter note, Sean, the precocious 3 year old I will be looking after in Portugal is apparently already asking his mum when they're picking me up from the airport. So supercutie. And on Sunday I'm looking after a lively 4 yr old, giving her parents a well deserved chance to go out for a meal. I can look forward to a day of throwing around a ball, drawing, reading, going to the park and pushing a swing, and trying to avoid watching horrible children's videos. Maybe I'll get lucky and she'll choose Aladdin or Finding Nemo... Which reminds me that I'm also aiming to get to the London Aquarium on Saturday which I anticipate being supercool.

No comments: