Wednesday, July 19, 2006

poor ickle me

I think all my enthusiasm is evaporating out of me. This is not sweat I am swimming in as I sit here, it's my motivation oozing out of my pores to get all clammy behind my knees and down my back. It is H O T. It's meant to get up to 34 degrees today but I reckon we're well there by now and it has to be more than that in this office. Apparently temperatures on buses have already reached 50 degrees and it's 42 on the tube. And yes, that's celsius folks. Tomorrow we're meant to get up to 39 and I would seriously take a "sick" day( *cough* *cough*) if I weren't already off for 2 days this week and we have deadline looming next Fri. Damn me and my conscience. To get home I have to catch the overland (airconditioned thank you God) and the bus (why God why) and to get in to town after that for Mandy's birthday dinner I need to catch the tube (whatever it was I did, I'm reallyreally sorry. I'll be good from now on. Promise). So there may be no more blogs because you can't type once you've melted into a pile of goop.

No comments: