Monday, July 10, 2006

Hello! Lady! Ok!


I just thought i'd show you what the headline on stuff.co.nz is today. For some reason I find this really hilarious.

First issue of Critic is out for the semester - a fishy and chippy themed one. Quite a shock to this technical editor, who thought she had another 10 issues to think about something different to do with fish and chips for the cover.
Virtual Critic will be up shortly. After my little break from putting VC up, it wasn't until typing this blog that I realised I haven't done it for this week.

Also, if you're a crazy person, the new "flatting mag" is out, and if you really want to see it I'll post it to you. W00T!

I am currently negotiating my ticket for GlobalKitty. Why is it that airlines only want to fly in one direction all the time? It's so fricken disruptive of my plans. It's like models who can only turn left or something. All I want to do is fly to Asia, then U.S then Europe. Cheesus!

ummmm.... yeah.

1 comment:

aynz said...

I'm with you on the hilarity of the Kitty Fiddling hon. What were they thinking?!