Wednesday, September 20, 2006

no more cutiecutie for a while

What is it about black and white line drawings that end in blood that both fascinate and repel me? I mean they start off all humourous and innocuous and then BAM! It's all red all over the place and mayhem and chaos. I'm hooked. This one was entitled 'love your job'.

On to prettier things- go to http://www.jonathanyuen.com/main.html. I'm really in to checking out people's portfolios at the moment (or rather just leaving it up to stumbling upon them because I'm lazy). There are so many cool ideas out there and I really like the ones that use Flash. (FYI that website needs Flashplayer 8. You can upload the latest (9)here if you can't get it from the guy's site.) I look at these sites and dream of the day I have my own computer and Flash (in fact all of Creative Suite- I am afterall in a dream) and will spend my evenings, not in front of the TV but instead infront of the TV with my beloved Macbook perched atop my lap, making me up a new website in Flash but also doing various creative projects I've had kicking around in my head for a while. *sigh*

No comments: