Friday, September 01, 2006

my new idol

This guy is absolutely bloody amazing. You all HAVE to check out his website. I started off inspired and then realised he was only born in 1983 and is a whopping 4 years younger than me and has done so much more and is so bloody talented. I'd hate him if I weren't totally in love with his website and those supercutie/disturbing animations and cool graffiti. Make sure you click on all the little men that pop up and scroll down the screen to see all his different things. It should interest anyone really but the desi geeks out there should be ultra impressed. And to give props where it's due- this link was sent to me by my Dad. Go Dad. Chur.

Also, check this out. It has a soundtrack. It's from a different guy but it also good for a laugh.

For those who are wondering, these links are c/- my Dad, c/- stumbleupon. You need to be using Explorer (boo hiss) or FIrefox (yay) to download the toolbar and many a happy hour can be wasted finding websites by like-minded people. Or if this blog is your kind of thing, leave it up to me as I hope to have at least one supercool website a day to recommend. They will probably be design related in some way but I have a lot of interests so who knows what will pop up...

No comments: