Thursday, September 28, 2006

if life were a movie...

In the Metro the other day there was a section where people could write in messages to fellow commuters that they were too shy to talk to themselves. Some of them were kinda cute (I must be in a soppy phase again) and if life were a movie, they'd totally be hooking up. And so I share with you some of my favs:

To the beautiful, tall, slim, dark haired young lady with glasses that catches the Link 2 train at 8am to 8.10am each day and gets off at Maid Marion Way. This is from the blond, short-haired guy who gets on outside Victoria Centre most mornings. I'm wearing earphones and seem oblivious to the world. I'm certainly not oblivious to you. make my day and say hello, I'd certainly say it back...

This is for the shy, beautiful brunette who gets on the 59 bus every day at 8.20am. You usually sit near the back and I would really like to talk to you but I’m too shy to say anything. When you smile at me in the morning you make my day. I would love to talk to you to see how we would get on.

To the lovely lady who gets on the Tube at Clapham South around 7.40am. You're always waiting at the same spot either reading a book or newspaper. It's my favourite spot too. You have long brown curly hair and you always look amazing. When I get off at Bank you remain on the Tube, deep in your reading. It would be nice to get to know you.

I think they appeal because it's just so While You Were Sleeping.

No comments: