Friday, January 11, 2008

the long overdue post of miscellaneous interesting links

This stuff reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes illustrations where Calvin is a skeleton.


interesting sculpture
http://thinkorthwim.com/2007/10/12/a-few-sculptures-by-erwin-wurm/


cool but bit dark
These paintings are a weird mix between girly adn cute and yet somehow a bit dark and sinister. Definitely interesting.


intricate


cute ladybug animation
The pacing on this animation is great. I like how it takes the time to enjoy itself. Be warned, it's fairly long and might take a while to load.

cute body art animation
www.ondanews.com/2007/11/25/body-love-animation/

amazing cakes
www.mikesamazingcakes.com/default.asp?audvar=true&aud=Turn+Music+Off

technology these days
It's amazing how far animation has come.

speaking of cool but disturbing...
www.raycaesar.com/pages/GalleryIndex.html

cool cat pics

I like the idea of photographing cats as naturally as possible and treating them like human portraits.

carved pencils
This is just cool. So intricate. I'm in awe.

selfridges birmingham
Does it make me sad that I would go to Birmingham just to see this building?

like I really need another baking site...
www.joyofbaking.com

ceramic cans
www.detterer.de/xue.htm

yet more interesting art
www.raquelissima.com/web/index.html

No comments: