Friday, July 06, 2007

shortest yet

It would seem the secret to me being happy with my haircut is to get a hairdresser who is psychic. Which I have. I went in wanting one thing, thought we'd reached a compromise but I came out with.... 95% what I wanted. Which in the Aynia scale of haircuts might as well be 100%. The missing 5% can be put down to the fact that I got what I wanted but I've decided that I prefer something closer to what I had before. (I'll never be totally happy with my hair. It will always, always be a grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side-of-the-scissors kind of deal. I'll get someone to take some photos but this is the shortest ever. And I don't think I'd go any shorter, I think I suit it that little bit longer. But still, all hail Sandy, my psychic stylist who has done what no hairdresser has been able to do before.

No comments: