Tuesday, July 10, 2007

new hair and a touch of British class

On Friday night Kez and I went to see Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I thought it was about as good as the first one, a work colleague of mine thought it was the most disappointing thing ever- and he has knowledge of the comic. So from an ignoramous standpoint- about the same as #1, from an aficionado point of view, superpuss. And in case you're wondering, these hot pictures of me and Kez in the hothot glasses are the 3D glasses that were provided for a Reb Bull ad that played before the movie. Probably the biggest point of note was that a couple was sitting about 4 rows in front of us and at the final fight sequence, the guy got up and left the cinema, I'm assuming to go to the loo. Then, just when everything has finished, the dude comes back in. The icing on the cake was that one of the main characters had been taken out of play for most of the grand fight finish and just as the dude goes to sit down, they come too and say, "Did I miss anything?" Oh the grand ironic comic timing. I sniggered to myself but Kerry, bless her soul, let out the loudest cackle ever- in a quiet cinema. It was gold. This picture is in here because the toilets at our local cinema are a constant source of horror stories for us. Usually there's no paper, the seats are half off the loo, there are tampons and/or pads scattered liberally and stuff clogging the loo. We use toilet paper to open the doors on the way out, we're that scared. So when we went to go to the loo before our movie on Fri night, I was suspecting the worst. We walked in and for once it was empty and (relatively) clean. But as I scoped out a suitably sterile loo, I came across this photographic gem which caused me to laugh so hard and so long that Kerry nearly left her toilet to see what all the fuss was about. I'm just glad that nobody was around so that I could take a photo of it. This snap, ladies and gents, typifies my Wimbledon Odeon experiences perfectly.

And here, at long last, are silly posey pics of my new haircut. It's the shortest yet folks.

I'm getting some fantastic morning hair with this cut. It's never quite vertical but very close to it.

I thought it bared comparison to how my hair used to look.

1 comment:

Johjo said...

Wow! That is short! Am liking a lot!