Friday, July 20, 2007

gem of the day

bootscootinbaby.com

How exactly I got to this site is a long story. Let's just sum it up with:
"OMGthere'sawebsitecalledbootscootinbaby.com (I was talking very fast at that point) where mums can go to linedance with their kids"
[I click on the link]
"Argh! It's in comic sans!!" (Whilst also thinking to myself, "ARGH! It's also pink and has an animated gif of a baby in cowboy boots dancing.""

Make sure you check out the snapshots link. The mothers do line dancing with their babies strapped to their fronts. My boss is of the firm opinion that line dancing (and country music) are cancerous growths that should be cut out of society. I strongly disagree. Maybe living for 4 years in good ol' redneck southern states rubbed off but I say country music has its place and if I could spend an evening boot scootin' my way around a dance floor I would be in some form of heaven.

No comments: