Wednesday, August 16, 2006

That guy has a pretty hat though!

Hey - I am going to make this blog open to anonymous comments - awesome!
Because I want people to go to this link, look through the thumbnails, and tell me which three Critic covers from this year I should enter into ASPAs.

I'm imagining tens of comments to come torrenting in by the way.

Also,

In an unexplainable upturn in zoo freedom bids, a Red Panda escaped from Hamilton Zoo, and was later found dead on a road near the zoo - apparently a victim of a hit and run incident. The Red Panda, Badal, and his (oarsomely named) brother Chito, had just been transferred from Auckland zoo, and some may speculate that the car incident was merely a Red panda unable to come to terms with Hamilton being his new home, and committing Red Panda harikari.
NB: Red pandas are actually racoons, not panda-pandas. Although they do eat bamboo.

No comments: