Monday, August 07, 2006

dude

Firstly: Kitty my sweet- you cannot just slap up new Jessa pics and not give any links! That is so cheating!

Secondly: look at my supercutie family. Well supercutie Mumsie and sister. Dad sent me these pics and it's only been just over 3 months since I was home (really?!! It seems like sooooooooooo much more than that...) and seeing this pic, I was struck by how much alike my Mum and sister look. I mean dude. It's not like I should be surprised, genetics and all that, but still...

Thirdly: I had to put in this picture of Julie because it just made me smile and almost laugh out loud. (J, if you want me to take it down that's cool.) This folks, (mystery readers in California and Ohio-ish regions) is my sister. She is posing beside a poster for the play she is putting on at Bats at the moment. Props, kudos and best of luck to her for it.

Fourthly: Monday is too busy to post other photos and stories from the weekend but I'll get on to it tomorrow.

No comments: