Thursday, August 17, 2006

oooer, that's pretty

Has anyone else noticed how Kitty and I seem to be corresponding through our subject titles? I remember a series of email with Philip years ago where we were taking turns with lines from 'Boom Shake the Room'... (I know, I know- what was I thinking? But a part of me stuck in 1993 (in my defence, I did have to look up that date, I was thinking 1996...) still thinks it's a cool song. And knows all the words. For those who do not know me, do not judge me on this. Please.) Aah the crazy days of youth.

On Tuesday I could hardly walk because I'd been way too enthusiatic at the gym on Monday and yesterday I can't use my arms because of climbing. Small surprise then that I slept through my alarm and it took me twice as long to haul my protesting muscles in to the shower. It's still a cool feeling though. I mean now I know have muscles. If they weren't there, they wouldn't hurt. (Every cloud and all that... I'm having a bit of a Pollyanna day.) I even have muscles in my back. Dude.

No comments: