Thursday, August 10, 2006

just when things seem to be calming down

Not much to write as I want to be heading home (I have banana cake and bread that needs baking) and I'm sure you all know about this but dude. It's kinda scary to be in London and hear about this kind of stuff happening to an airport you use fairly frequently. The poorPOOR people having to be at Heathrow today. And even for the next couple of days, this will sod things up right proper. Some may wonder why I'm linking to Sky News articles instead of the BBC- well I think the Sky ones are better. More coverage. Just more. And because, contrary to what Britain may believe, the BBC are not media Gods.

And on a similarly sombre note, look at this. I cannot even begin to think what life would be like with 2 heads. Since they have separate brains, will she have separate personalities? What's that gonna be like when you share one body? If you scratch the nose on head one, will head 2 feel like its nose if being scratched or will it just feel 'a nose' being scratched? I can not get my brain around it. I do hope she lives. Some might say it's an extreme form of Siamese Twinism (my word) but I say it's different.

No comments: