Friday, August 11, 2006

shiny new climbing bling for Aynia


A slightly misleading title because I am in fact currently bling-less *sob* *sniff* but this new hobby of mine will be an easy source of birthday and Xmas beautiful blingorama for years to come. For the person who loves to accessorise, climbing is the sport for you! I have currently spent far too much time today looking at amazing pics of bouldering comps and investigating prices of various bits of gear. Because not only is there quality to take in to account but colour coordination. My shoes and chalk bag are currently kinda matching (of course), being ochre and black so I'm probably having to look at gear like this but I will have to branch out. Oh it's gonna be fun. Soon I hope to look like this. (But not be a boy.) So beautiful and shiny. I must have been a magpie or a bowerbird in a past life....

No comments: