Wednesday, June 20, 2007

the truth about Juan-Jorge

It would seem that my previous post's photo may have made JJ look larger than he is. He is still quite a sizable plant but here is a picture that puts him in perspective in relation to the rest of my desk. (And for those who are starting to worry about me right now, don't worry. As I ramble on about my new plant which I have named and posted photos of, a part of me is sitting there with it's feet up shaking it's head in a resigned manner saying, "Noever, you really need to get a life. Like seriously.")

3 comments:

standgale said...

ahhh, cute plant :) the mac laptop is merely shrimpy then, JJ is a perfectly reasonable size. :D He looks way cuter in this picture I reckon.

Anonymous said...

"it's feet"? "it's head?"

hmfff

Anyway, if you don't want to call him JJ, like 'jayjay', why not call him 'jotajota', with the 'j' spoken the way a Spanish-speaker would.

JotaJota Ramirez. Cool!

aynz said...

I was referring to the "it" as the part of me that was despairing of my anthropomorphizing my plant...

I will refer to Juan-Jorge in text from now on as JJ (probably) but prefer to call him by his full name, that was after all the point in giving him that name. You can't rush it. I like that. :-)