Thursday, June 14, 2007

Gaudi-arama

I guess at this point I should tell people that I'm doing lots of little posts today so scroll on down to see all the entries. And for people on Facebook, you will probably have seen these pics before- oh well.

This is a shot from the roof spine at Casa Batlló.


This is a shot of the chimneys from La Padrera. Several people have said it's quite Star Wars-esque which I'd have to agree with. One thing I love about Gaudi's architecture is that it is fabulous to have abstract photos of and yet be totally recognisable for that it is. Which may be an oxymoron because if you know what it is, it's not abstract. Hmm... well I know what I mean... This picture is also currently my desktop background.


Not a Gaudi shot one but I was highly amused that beach signs in Barcelona were in comic-styled speech bubbles. I just wish I knew what it said...


Right, time to start work. More piccies later.

3 comments:

pschlup said...

Dude, I am SO disappointed. Babelfish, anyone? Didn't we invent the Interweb for this? It says, "To walk by the sand is very healthy. Cuidate, walks until the wastebaskets." I guess from my pidgin Spanish that means, put yo' trash in the bin, yo.
Philip

pschlup said...

Dude, I am SO disappointed. Babelfish, anyone? Didn't we invent the Interweb for this? It says, "To walk by the sand is very healthy. Cuidate, walks until the wastebaskets." I guess from my pidgin Spanish that means, put yo' trash in the bin, yo.
Philip

aynz said...

dude you posted twice. No need to rephrase. ;-)