Thursday, June 14, 2007

happy birthday to me

I got several lovely cards for my birthday but this had to be my fav. Every time I look at it I snigger. Some of my friends know me freakishly well...


My birthday this year almost felt like a non-event as it was the first year that I haven't planned a party or gone out for dinner or cooked a fancy dinner myself for friends. Dinner had been booked a while ago for the night before my birthday and since Kerry's birthday is 5 days before mine and we were going out for dinner with most of our friends, we figured that it could count as the birthday event. [Please note that in the picture to the left, I am holding a musical cake slice. Oh yes. What was I saying about my friends knowing my freakishly well? I am also using my hand to hold back double chins to show how good my jawline can look when not impeded by me throwing my head back or pulling my chin in when I laugh.] As a result the actual day itself was very laid back. I did a yoga workshop (which left me almost immobilised in my upper body for several days. It is only now that I can reach around to scratch my back again.)

No comments: