Monday, August 18, 2008

procrastination

I'm not entirely sure why it's taking me so long to get my portfolio together. It's about half-way done and the bit that isn't done is the one that involves actually having to narrow down choices of layouts from my time at DIVE (as well as dredging up various marketing bits and pieces that I've done) and maybe that's the bit that's putting me off. So to avoid this but to still feel like I'm doing something, I've pretty much nailed my packing. I've sorted stuff into ship it/keep it/chuck it and this morning I called up the shipping company, put down a deposit and ordered boxes. So one major headache is practically finished. Now I just need to deal with the portfolio. Oh, I remember now- it's not just as simple as making a PDF of my portfolio, ideally I need to update my website HEADACHE and make a hard-copy version as well. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh! I imagine I'll be in at work on my bank holiday Monday doing it. I keep bribing myself with the prospect of how much better I'll feel once it's out of the way.

No comments: