Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where's Wally?

I'm internationally famous!

I was sent to Gran Canaria for work as they were having a photo competition there and I got snapped by the press when we were in the submarine looking at the divers on their warm-up test day. Can you see me?



Gran Canaria was gorgeous. I feel slightly bad that I saw nothing of the island and spent all of my time in Peurto Morgan where the competition was but once you've woken up, had breakfast, gone for a dive, come back and had a late lunch, well it's 3pm which isn't really the time to be heading out in the blazing heat. It makes much more sense to grab a book, have a read, hop in the ocean when it gets too hot, come out to dry off, hop back in when it gets too hot, come out and have an icecream, hop back in the water... I think you all get the idea. I had an absolutely brilliant time. The Spanish people are so lovely and I think there is some genetic component in me that starts pumping out endorphins as soon as it sees marinas packed with boats.


I'll post some more pics later...

No comments: