Tuesday, June 03, 2008

we're all muppets


One of my friends posted this picture on Facebook and managed to tag just about everyone in the pic from our group of friends. The two grumpy old men are their flat's landlord(s). Some are remarkably apt and seeing it, I haven't laughed so long in a very long time.

So who am I? Well I must admit that I had to google it as I didn't know the name but had some vague recollection of a suitably insane character and it turns out that Phil couldn't have labeled me more aptly if he tried. I am Lew Zealand, renouned for my boomerang fish act. Yeah, you heard me, boomerang fish.

And since I'm off to Egypt tomorrow for a week of sun, sand and fishies, this entry will have to tide you over. Peace out. Oh yeah- and it's my birthday on the 10th so send some love my way. ;-)

1 comment:

standgale said...

That means it's your birthday TODAY! Happy birthday!