Monday, April 16, 2007

shame on me

It was only through skimming over Hamish's blog far too rapidly that I realised that Critic's website has changed. Nice one Noever, bit slow on the uptake there, never mind... Now I know I'm biased, because Critic consumed my life for 1 1/2 years and like any mother, I will always hold a fondness for my baby, even if now it's somebody else's baby... Anyway, to get to the point, I'm still awaiting a car package with issues of year's Critic (do you hear me David Large? Where are they?) but the website looks very nice and sleek and cool and feels like it has more than the previous one and is better to navigate. Props all round. And the covers are looking cool too, at some stage I'll get off my lazy ass and confront the beast that is virtual Critic so see what the contents are like but I won't have to do that if Dave actually follows through and sends them to me. NudgenudgewinkwinkknowhatImeansaynomore. All that praise aside though, I have to agree with Hamham's feedback.

But go, check it out: www.critic.co.nz. It rocks the party.

5 comments:

yumcycle said...

It DOES rock the party. I'm a fan.

Anna said...

I too am still waiting for my care package of this year's issues.
And I'm only on the other island.
What's with that(TM)?

yumcycle said...

Ha! I get sent it every week. Snap!

aynz said...

BURN! Anna we are not loved. Why a former Ed ranks higher in postage rights than a former Tech Ed is beyond me. Boo, I say, booooooooooo.

Hamza matar said...

lovely page,


c ya