Friday, May 02, 2008

Ole! Andale! Ariba!!!

I have (finally) managed to score a free press trip from work. From May 8-11 I shall be riding the gravy train all the way to Valencia. Initially I was excited because it was a free trip to Spain, then I was excited because I get a free day diving over there, then I was excited because of the amazing places we will be taken to eat but right now, I'm just excited to see the building. Yep, my architectural geek has asserted itself and I'm gagging to get stuck in with my camera because the complex where the exhibition is taking place looks AMAZING. Check this out for cool pics of the place. I am drooling.


Oh yeah, and another highlight? One of the people I've had to contact is, in good Spanish fashion, called Jesus. Those who know me well will be able to hear my cackle of glee as I compose emails starting, "Hi Jesus" or ending "thanks Jesus". Aah it's brilliant.

I have also now got my own brand spanking new wetsuit. It is so pretty. Or at least as pretty as you can expect a wetsuit to be... It arrived at the office yesterday so of course I had to try it on to make sure it fit and boy oh boy was that a nasty sweaty experience. Those things are HOT and getting in to them is a struggle at the best of times but still, it had to be done. I, of course, look nothing like the lady in the picture but still, is pretty, ja?

No comments: