Friday, May 23, 2008

Handbag Friday

I've already commented on the danger of looking at handbags on Etsy but I have a long holiday weekend coming up and I'm thinking I should sew for a day. Hit opshops on Saturday, sew on Sunday, it could be great. SO of course I headed to Etsy for inspiration and now all I want to do is list things that my friends should get me for my birthday. You may notice a theme in pretty things that catch my eye, I totally blame my father for my obsession with owl designs which has somehow extended to a general avian theme...


The other bags are cool but I want these two, the one above and the one below, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. They are gorgeous. What is it about a nice handbag that gives it the ability to make the world a better place? Like a good pair of shoes really.

Right. I have to stop now. Enjoy the weekend folks.

No comments: