Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Dahab


This is just going to be a glorified photo caption post because DIVE's on deadline but I wanted to get some piccies up for people to see. I'll write properly about my trip later... This pic is me at the top of the very large steep hill behind my hotel.


This is the view of Dahab from the top of the aforementioned hill.


I fell in love with these disused street lamps.


Taken in Dahab looking towards the mountains. I am totally, utterly and insanely in love the these mountains. They're such amazing shapes and just suddenly jut out of the flat desert and they look brilliant at sunrise and sunset.


The view from my hotel room every morning. So beautiful. No wonder I woke up in a good mood every day. God I miss the sea.


More arty shots, this one is on my balcony looking to the left.

And that's it for today. Ciao.

No comments: