Friday, September 28, 2007

WWF the cat way

True to form, the cats did "have at it" last night but in nowhere near their usual style. The night before last, Ossy did this brilliant ambush of Arthur who lay on the carpet unsuspecting but I saw her hiding under the chair. She crept out, wiggled her bum and leaped high in the air to arc down on Arthur with a body slam worthy of any WWF wrestler. She has a nifty jujitsu-esque maneuver in this video which would have made any of us proud at my former dojo.


I should apologise for the shitty dark quality of these vids- it was a bit dim and my camera is not very obliging with video in interior light conditions. Never the less, I post another vid for you to witness these two at their nightly revels. I'm very careful to watch that there are no claws involved...


On other cat habits, I came home one day and one of the pillows looked like it had been moved and my PJs were in the middle of the bed and I was sure I'd dumped them on top of the pillows so yesterday I made special note of where I left them and when I came home, sure enough, they'd been moved. I blamed Ossy and it seems I was totally correct. Jane just got back in the country and texted me to see how the week had gone and I relayed my suspicions about Ossy and my PJs and she replied saying, "Yes it is true she plays with mine too. She likes to chew them for a while and then drag them around the house. She is mad." Yup. She sure is. It's just lucky she's so darn cute and that eccentricity is a personality trait I rate highly in a cat.

1 comment:

standgale said...

ooh- that is jujitsu like isn't it!
I highly approve of the little black cat kicking the big one in the head at the end of the second video. The first video is very very cool!