Saturday, May 05, 2007

flowers


A bit of a gratuitous photo splurge this one. I can't be bothered integrating text and pictures (yet again) so this means they'll be really big. Oh well. Some pics are better than no pics. And there will be more pics of me for the next few days as Kitty is here. We're camera hussies, we can't help it. This is my posing with my aquilegea. They are the second of my rooftop garden to flower and are my pride and joy.


Aren't these flowers just crazy? Such shape! Such colour! I'm in love.


I got a "mixed bag" so we have no idea what colours will come up which is part of the excitement.


Me exhibiting some of the afore-mentioned excitement.


And this is Kitty at dinner last night. Hmm.... that was quite an event. I will write more about it later because it brought up some very important issues and I am quite worked up about them but for now you will all just have to wait with baited breath.

1 comment:

yumcycle said...

Kitty's hair is so long!