Monday, May 15, 2006

Shiny new computers! Left, right and centre!

After a some big time abscence, I am crawling back to repent my blogging sins, and try and do some penance for them.

First of all - since it is right in front of my face, I better say something about this:

The devillishly handsome 20" which is the new love of my life.
You can even see the whole of critic splayed out without any pesky palettes or tool bars getting in the way!
Sensational!
We also have upgraded most of the G3s in the room to brandspanking new, photoBooth laden gmacs. boo-yah booyah boo-yah!!!

It has turned mighty cold in Dunedin, A snow day will be along soon - kind of exciting, but hurting my sensitive toesies. All this cold means that a trip to the Tamahine knitwear sale is going to be occurring tres soon. I'm looking for matching hat, scarf and mittens. Preferably some sort of kookie style and colour. - You know, to display my "character".

Another keeping-warm-activity will be the margarita/mexican food/ trivial pursuit evening I will be hosting next Tuesday evening. I'm planning on a Ye Olde (in my family anyway) make your own burrito scheme, with lots of salsa, guacamole, melted cheese and cornchips. Also there will be LOTS of tequila and salty glasses.
Mostly I like hosting, and using my blender, but I've always particularly wanted to make "a pitcher of magaritas".

On the radio: ZB talkback. Ryan BH is listening to talkback for 24hours straight, in the interest of quality journalism.
In the air: not love, not smelly people but the scent of 5 new gmacs stretching their photobooth and widget legs.
Outside: Bright and sunny and about -3 degrees.

No comments: