Tuesday, December 06, 2005

revenge tastes like chocolate

I don't know where you find your images Kitty but that one is bang-on. V scary. Over the weekend though, my flatmate Sarah and I devised a plan of revenge to deal with the Italians. When we are away over the holiday season, we are going to put Sarah's stereo in my room, find some horribly cheesey CD, turn up the volume and set it on a timer so that it comes on at about 2am. Or maybe just really loud at 6am for an hour or so and again at 1am. Some ppl may say this makes me a bad person. I say, "Mwah hah hah, vengence shall be mine."

Otherwise, apart from plotting revenge, putting up the Christmas tree and doing FAR too much non-Xmas-related shopping, it was a pretty chilled weekend. On Friday night Richmond turned on its Xmas tree lights and for the first time in my life, I found myself walking down the street and spontaneously humming a Christmas carol. Which was kinda scary. There's just something about a northern hemisphere Christmas that feels more, um... Christmasy.

1 comment:

Lyndon said...

I just took up your invite.

I can't promise you many posts - I don't know if I've got the energy to be a proper blog tart - but the idea of being a honorary member rather appealed.

L