Saturday, March 28, 2009

whose litte pony?

Some of my friends find the coolest things on the internet. I came across this posted link on Facebook this morning and it totally made my day. I love things like this. Totally awesome.

The much-loved children's toy, My Little Pony, has undergone an extraordinary transformation. The new collection sees the ponies mimic a variety of characters from cult films like Batman and Alien.

The creator Mari Kasurinen, who admits she preferred Star Wars dolls to My Little Pony as a child, has been inundated with orders for the quirky toys, which are on sale for a whopping £330 each

















I had to put every photo on, they are all just great, I cannot choose a fav, can you? All photos by Mari Kasurinen and check out marikasurinen.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!