Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Aynia's Post yo!

Once again it's Monday although this one is different from any other in one way- I went to the gym before work. I signed up on Friday and I don't think the trainer that sorted out a program for me had any faith in me turning up because my program wasn't typed up and in the special drawer for me. I had to go to reception and get them to track it down for me. Shame on him. It's 6 months since I left home with no regular exercise so I have been doing an impressive impersonation of a very large pie.

All this is probably of little interest though. What IS of interest is that John Hannah (and if you don't know who he is, shame on you!) goes to my gym. I currently working in Richmond which is apparently a hotspot for famous people. So far I've only seen John but the fact that he goes to my gym makes me feel very flash. I go to the gym with a movie star. Oh yeah.

It's taken me a while to settle in over here but I'm finally starting to feel semi-at-home. My life here is an odd mix between indulging my natural nanna tendencies and glamming it up London styles. I saw my first west end show the other week- Guys & Dolls. I have now seen Ewan McGregor in the flesh, singing on stage. My life is almost complete. At least it will be once I marry him... Don't go spreading it to the press yet though because I haven't told him...

And finally let me correct Kitty on one thing- yes, I am a Star Trek fan (although it isn't my fault, I was brainwashed by my father from a very young age) but above and beyond that, I am a Buffy fan. And Angel. Hello my name is Aynia and I am a Buffy Fan. It's part of my 12 step process, innit.

2:43 AM

1 comment:

kittyruth said...

is john hannah that dude form four weddings and a funeral, and sliding doors?
he's so dorkily cute!