Thursday, July 24, 2008

Land ahoy!


So I got an email from a friend asking if I wanted to go to Brittany for a long weekend and this picture was attached. So of course I had to write back and say, "Fo' real? Is that where we'll be staying?!!?" Coz if so, how does a girl say no?

Budget is tight at the moment, this is true, but the picture sold me and how can you turn down the chance to stay at an old fort on an island? Well on my way home last night I was talking myself out of it but when I checked my email that evening, I was informed that the island is located near Saint-Malo which used to be an old pirate haven. An old pirate haven. Which veryvery firmly sealed the deal. Could we get any closer to Aynia Heaven?
1- island
2- ocean
3- boats
4- PIRATE HAVEN
5- old medieval fortified city
6- "one of the highest concentration of sea food restaurants in Europe"
In fact I may never come back...

Now I just have to convince my friends that when we visit Saint-Malo, it will be compulsory to talk like pirates......

1 comment:

Johjo said...

Pity you wont be there during International talk like a pirate day - then there would be no excuse!