Tuesday, October 09, 2007

stomp

I'm in a foul mood today. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something similar but I am dead tired, have no motivation and all I want to do is go home and sleep. So I trying to decide- work through lunch and try to go home early because I think I'm getting sick or go to the gym and try to sweat it out. Now I know Plan B would be the best course of action but seeing as going to the gym yesterday was the least enjoyable activity in a long time, I'm thinking my bed sounds good.

But enough of my misery- if I need to cheer myself up, all I really need to do is think of going to see STOMP last night. I've been wanting to see this ever since I got here and now, nearly 2 1/2 years later, I finally made it. It was totally worth it and was up with the most amazing performances I've ever seen. It's totally my kind of thing- dance, percussion, a bit of humour. I would go and see it again in the blink of an eye. If anyone every gets the chance, leap at it. It's amazing.

No comments: